19th Tashkent International Tourism Fair - TITF 2013 “Tourism on the Silk Road”
19th Tashkent International Tourism Fair - TITF 2013 “Tourism on the Silk Road” will take place on October 8-10, 2013 in Tashkent - the capital of Uzbekistan, at “UZEXPOCENTRE” exhibition complex, officially supported by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
TITF 2013 represents:
- the specialized fair is joining the companies from all over the world, as well as providing all kinds of tourism services and extensive information on tourism;
- the professional tourism fair focused on a wide range of domestic and foreign professionals of tourism business;
- the provision to all visitors and exhibitors of necessary information about the different types of leisure activities and new directions;
- the maximum participation effectiveness, which creates unlimited opportunities for your business development.
Participants’ profile and thematic sections of the exhibition:
- outbound, inbound and domestic tourism
- active and adventure tourism
- informative and health tourism
- tourism administrations and tour operators
- hotels, resorts, recreation centers
- airlines and carriers
- transport and insurance companies
- on-line booking
- media, trade magazines
Results of TITF-2012:
• 10.000 sq.m.
• 10.000 visitors (professionals and private sector)
• 700 exhibiting companies
• 30 countries
A number of seminars, presentations of foreign and domestic companies, as well as press-conferences demonstrating the active work of tourism industry leaders will be held at the exhibition.
Visitors of the tourism fair will get a unique opportunity to fell the national “color” of Uzbekistan regions, to get acquainted with a variety of rich folklore, cuisine and traditions of Uzbek people within a single exhibition area.
All detailed information you may find at the official web-site of TITF – www.tourfair.uz, as well as via phone: (+998-71) 233-11-68, (+998-71) 233-33-69; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ksenia Mansurova – Project Manager.