Visas for Visitors on Transit
For citizens of all countries:
1. Two copies of duly completed VISA APPLICATION FORMS. Both forms need to be SIGNED by an applicant.
- Incomplete visa applications are not accepted
2. Two recent passport sized photographs (3.5X4.5) glued to the application forms.
3. Passport photocopy. (ALL pages including blank).
- Passport might be submitted either with all documents or separately. In case of separate submission, an applicant needs to arrange passport delivery not less than two days before visa collection.
- Passport must be in good condition (not torn or damaged) and have at least ONE blank page to affix visa.
- Passport must be valid at least for three months AFTER entering Uzbekistan.
5. Visa and air-ticket (except for those cases when visitors are travelling overland) to the country of destination.
6. A personal interview with an applicant may be required. In such cases, an applicant will be informed by the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in London.
In case any person is declined to entry visa to Uzbekistan, the Consular Section of the Embassy reserves the right to provide no explanation.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. PROCESSING OF VISA APPLICATIONS may take up to 10 working days (up to 5 working days for URGENT visas).
2. There are several options to SUBMIT DOCUMENTS TO THE CONSULAR SECTION.
- APPLYING IN PERSON.
Applicants can submit and collect their documents in person by visiting the Consular Section of the Embassy. Please check OPENING HOURS.
- APPLYING VIA COURIER.
Applicants can use visa or courier companies to submit and collect their documents to/from the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in London. Applicants are responsible for providing visa/courier companies with ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
- APPLYING BY POST.
Applicants are entitled to submit and collect their documents BY POST. In this case, applicants need to provide a self-addressed pre-paid SPECIAL DELIVERY envelope for return postage and mail it to the Embassy address: 41 Holland Park, London, W11 3RP United Kingdom. For the attention of Consular Section.
3. All visas are issued upon receipt OF PAYMENT CONFIRMATION only (receipt/payslip either a scan, a photo or a pdf file or a screenshot from applicant’s online bank) sent to email@example.com
4. Before making a payment, applicants have to check with the Consular Section the exact amount of the visa fee. For general information please visit VISA FEES section.
For all enquiries please contact the Consular Section by tel: 08714681100 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several options to make a PAYMENT.
- BANK TRANSFER.
Bank account details of the Consular Section are following:
Bank name- Barclays Bank
Account name – The Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan – Consular Section
Sort Code – 20-92-60
Account number – 63437612
While making bank transfer, applicant must indicate his name and surname as a reference.
- BANK PAYMENT SLIP.
Applicants may obtain a BANK SLIP from the Consular Section. Usually, BANK SLIPS are issued once all procedures are completed and visa is ready for collection. Nearest Barclays Bank branch is located at 35 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3JQ.
- POSTAL ORDER.
Applicants can make a payment using Royal Mail’s postal order payable to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in London. Before making a payment, applicants have to check with the Consular Section the exact amount of the visa fee. For all enquiries please contact the Consular Section by tel: 08714681100 or e-mail: email@example.com
5. All foreign citizens visiting Uzbekistan for more than 3 days are subject for a mandatory REGISTRATION with the Local Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs within 72 hours upon their arrival. If foreign citizens are staying in a hotel, the hotel administration is obliged to register them automatically.
For additional information or queries please contact the Consular Section by tel: 08714681100 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Bilateral non-visa regime is established for citizens of Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.